Specification for tendering Pepper
- Weight: portable (28 Kg)
- Size: child size (e.g. from 0.8m to 1.5m)
- Free human gestures
- Integrated screen with touch function
- 3D camera for person and environment detection
- Depth camera for distance detection
- Wheels for smooth movements
- Integrated WLAN
- Running time at least 8 hours
Requirements for use
- Usable, without the requirement of programming knowledge
- Adaptations can be made by the client and the use must be available without restrictions.
- Management of several robots with individualization options and organization for different purposes such as trade fairs, events, showrooms, reception areas, internal use, etc.
- Preparation of operations must also be possible without direct access of a robot
- Input of multimedia content (image/video) in different languages (min. 4)
- Upload of media content to a media library
- Storage and archiving of created content for later use
- Creation of questions and surveys
- Creation of feedback through a rating system
- Input, changes and administration of voice dialogs
- Input, changes and management of proactive dialogs
- Updating of the robot must be done within a few minutes
- User management for administration of users
- Extensive training in hardware of the robot, transport, positioning, operations.
- Extensive training in software environment for own use for selected employees (without programming knowledge)
- Allocation of hours according to performance consumption for concerns relating to hardware, software, operation, deployments, etc.
- Support in the form of documentation, videos and direct communication in addition to the usual ticketing system
- Support in communication with manufacturer