Business Developer (m/f/x) Digital Services B2B
|Location:||Cologne or Olpe|
|Hours:||40 h / Week|
Are you ready to humanize
Our robots are looking for a Business Developer (m/f/x) Digital Services B2B for our office in Cologne or Olpe.
Robots? Yes, real robots! And we have a lot of them!
At Humanizing Technologies, we believe that everyone should have easy access to cutting-edge technologies, while they are user-friendly and create engaging interactions that are fun to use.
With this in mind, we develop easy-to-use software so that our customers can have fun customizing their robots and tablets. Our solution allows anyone to work with the most advanced robots – without having to program a single line. While the UI is very intuitive and user-friendly, the back-end is fully featured (except for Bitcoin). With our cloud, our endpoints are getting smarter every day and we have the opportunity to expand their capabilities.
As a Business Development Manager (m/f/x) in Digital Services B2B, you will primarily support International Sales of social robots and the matching software solution.
- Market monitoring and analysis of technology trends, demographic developments, target groups, competitors as well as general screening of new digital product ideas and their commercial evaluation
- Analysis of customer needs through close collaboration with the sales team and international partners
- Development of new digital business areas and use cases in the B2B sector
- Acquisition of new customers/partners, expansion of existing customers/partners and proactive customer/partner acquisition
- Central contact for internal and external stakeholders (such as development, sales, marketing and customers, partners, suppliers)
- Project and idea development up to implementation and subsequent handover to the respective target group/product owner
- Sales of hardware and software products
What you bring along
|As Business Development Manager in Digital Services B2B (m/f/x) for the DACH region, we expect an agile and competent personality who is open to learning new things every day in a fast-paced environment and has the ability to work with remote teams across channels. Experience in IT and sales is also an advantage.||
What we offer
|A job in one of the most exciting industries in the world. Your challenging and varied job is characterized by a lot of freedom, opportunities for self-development and implementation of your own ideas. We offer you an innovative, exciting and technological environment with flat hierarchies and the special opportunity to help shape the development of the robotics industry. Flexible working hours and challenging tasks, characterized by a collegial team spirit in an up-and-coming start-up environment, determine our everyday office life.||