Customer Support Manager (m/f/x)
Are you ready to humanize
Our robots are looking for a Customer Support Manager (m/f/x) for our office in Cologne.
Robots? Yes, real robots! And we have a lot of them!
At Humanizing Technologies, we believe that everyone should have easy access to cutting-edge technologies, while they are user-friendly and create engaging interactions that are fun to use.
With this in mind, we develop easy-to-use software so that our customers can have fun customizing their robots and tablets. Our solution allows anyone to work with the most advanced robots – without having to program a single line. While the UI is very intuitive and user-friendly, the back-end is fully featured (except for Bitcoin). With our cloud, our endpoints are getting smarter every day and we have the opportunity to expand their capabilities.
As a Customer Support Manager (m/f/x), you will help our customers implement, use and customize our software product. With your support you help us to offer the perfect customer experience.
How you enrich our team
- You are the technical contact person for international customers, accepting client enquiries and support cases by phone/email/ticket system and ensuring optimal client support.
- You are familiar with analysing, documenting, checking, and solving problems and faults in the IT environment, providing first and second level support.
- You show your strengths in onboarding new customers, conducting software training, video conferences and webinars, as well as processing enquiries regarding software use.
- You act as an interface between customers, sales, product and software development and process projects and enquiries in the process
- You enjoy supporting administrative tasks, such as backups or maintenance, as well as testing projects, software and apps
- You help with the constant development of process optimization in cooperation with the development and sales team.
Your talents on board
- You have completed a technical degree or education in one of the following areas: Business administration, media and communication management, IT/ systems integration or comparable fields of study.
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in the field of IT service, technical sales, account management or IT support.
- You have a strong service orientation and a quick understanding that helps you keep calm even in stressful moments.
- You have basic programming and database skills as well as good knowledge of Linux and MS Office programmes (e.g., CMD commands, Putty, Filezilla, WordPress, Android Studio, etc.).
- You should be able to take on a wide variety of support cases with international company representatives from different sectors and hierarchical levels with confidence and good communication skills and be able to present the facts in a comprehensible manner.
- You have fluent written and spoken English and German and can work independently as well as in a team.
In a job in one of the most exciting industries in the world, you will receive the following benefits & much more
- International working environment
- Attractive salary
- Opportunity to impact the robotics industry
- Modern offices, flexible working hours & home office
- Opportunities for further development
- No routine work, instead new exciting projects
- Free catering with coffee & water
- Get-togethers and team events